Effective Date: April 5, 2018
1. Information We Collect.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you fill out online forms. When you use the Lord Libidan Service or if you visit our websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about you as described below.
(c) We will retain personal data we process for as long as needed to provide our services. Lord Libidan will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
2. How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the Lord Libidan Service, send you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns and to help improve our products and online offerings.
3. How We Share Your Information.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with direct first parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Lord Libidan Services. If you choose to publish information on the Lord Libidan Service or Site (for example, in our results gallery), you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such information, will be made publicly available. By publishing information on the Lord Libidan Service or Site, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the Lord Libidan Service or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Lord Libidan Service or Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Lord Libidan will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Lord Libidan, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Lord Libidan Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(e) Behavioural Targeting / Re-Targeting: We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Sites and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). If you access the Lord Libidan Service or Sites on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings dependant on your device.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
4. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Lord Libidan Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Lord Libidan or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Lord Libidan may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
5. How We Protect Your Information. Lord Libidan is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Lord Libidan or guarantee that your information on the Lord Libidan Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at [email protected]
6. Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Lord Libidan will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
7. Our Choices About Your Information. You can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Lord Libidan keeps on file by logging into your account, alternately, you can contact us directly at [email protected] We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
8. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Lord Libidan does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Effective Date: April 5, 2018